1. The two types of system software are Operating Systems and Utility Programs.
2. An Operating System is a set of programs that coordinates all the activities among
computer hardware devices.
3. A personal computer cannot be used without a utility program.
4. A Utility Program allows a user to perform maintenance type tasks usually related to
managing a computer, its devices, or its programs.
5. Personal computers can still function without a software.
6. Most Operating Systems include the screen saver as one of the built in Utility Programs.
7. Application software is a part of system software.
8. Antivirus, screen saver and presentation are examples of Utility Programs.
9. A personal computer cannot be started without an Operating System.
10. Utility Programs cannot be included in the Operating System.